Compost-A-Mat® is a disposable pig mat and the new alternative to rubber pig mats currently being used in swine facilities. Disease organisms can remain in the fabric of a traditional rubber pig mats even after washing, sanitizing and drying. This creates a problem thereby causing disease to linger from one litter to the next, never going away.
- Cornstalks/wood fibers are heat treated (over 350°) twice in the process of making the farrowing mat
- Free from pig pathogens
- Biodegradeable, designed for compost
- Provides piglet comfort
- Excellent source of feedback material
- Promotes excellent insulation
- Promotes excellent hygiene
Create a bright, clean, inviting place for piglets to sleep. Our farrowing mats are biodegradeable and made from cornstalks and wood chips.
Wean to Finish Mats
Wean/finish mats create a clean comfortable laying area. Our disposable pig mats are cleaner and easier than rubber pig mats.
Compost-A-Mat farrowing mats and wean to finish mats are sold throughout the US and Canada. Find a distributor near you.