Compost-A-Mat Wean to Finish Mats
W/F Compost-A-Mat measures 48"x96" (32 square feet), providing lying space approximately 64 pigs at 0.5 square foot / pig.
Guide for Using Compost-A-Mat
- Place the mat under the supplemental heat source. (AWAY FROM WATER SOURCE)
- Mats may move. SUGGESTION: Place gruel feeder on one end of mat.
- If your heat source is over pen divider, place mat or mats (depending on pen size) under pen divider.
- Monitor temperature on mat surface. Try to keep mat surface at 95° F.
- Sprinkle a small amount of feed on the mat 4 or 5 times per day for the first couple of days.
- W/F Compost-A-Mats are designed to last 2 to 3 weeks
- Pick up leftover pieces, DO NOT DISCARD IN PIT!